Loading

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas :)

Hi,
Well, while my songs go from my cell phone to my mp3 player, I thought I would make a quick entry.
Well, first thing is that I got a w550i (Sony ericsson) recently...thnx to my bro-in-law :)
Frankly speaking, this is my first present...have never got such a thing till date :(
nyways, you can find more features about that here

Well, the best feature I feel is its walkman....man, its amazing..the sound clarity is soooo crisp and clear, I'm sure an Ipod comes no where around this..
Well, the rest things like cam(still, video), radio, voice rec and of course, the phone are all ok...kind of decent...
on the whole, i wud give this a 4 on 5.
what else?
other than this, yeah..met my college frnds today...its been reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy years since I had such a gud time with old time buddies..
had been at their place till now...
well, tats all from me..need to get to bed...its already 3:00 AM :)
Merry Christmas..Ho..Ho..Ho..
Luv

No comments: