Loading

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Finally, I'm out

Hi, I'm back to my senses again...Its 5:10 AM and I've just completed the Season 10 of friends...phew...Almost two weeks of Friends Saga culminated today...aaahh...how relaxed (and of course , sleepy) I feel now..oh god!!! Believe me, this has been really difficult period for me. I have been so deprived of sleep the past two weeks that it actually affected both my personal and work life ...But guess what, it kind of feels weird that from tomorrow, I won’t be watching Friends once I’m back from office in the evening. But that’s ok….I got to concentrate of really really important things and I’m glad I finally could spare time for them.

However, I'm sure this is going to be one of those periods of my life that I would never forget...Its like one of those days you first learnt how to ride a bike. Well, I should now term this 'era' of my life. What would it be? Say 'Ten Seasons'.
Well, that’s all from me for the moment...guess its time I need some rest :(
Luv

PS : Have changed the phrase 'Mad about Friends' to 'Ten Seasons'...this sounds better :))

1 comment:

adarsh said...

blog name suits well ;)