Loading

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mad at Friends



Have you ever got yourself stuck to the TV for one full day? I mean, FULL day...well, today was one such day for me. Right from 11:00 AM in the morning to 10:30 in the night, I've been doing just one thing. Watching 'Friends'. Apparently, I missed my breakfast, had a couple of creamy wafers for lunch and some juice for dinner. That’s it…
Well, this is getting too much. You won't believe, I took a day off only to sit and watch this. Ok. I heard that. It does sound crazy but hmmm.. I would be more than relieved if I knew some of you guys as well do that (please tell that you do.. please). Every time I finish off one episode, I tell to myself 'This one episode and then, I'm going to stop ...' however, seems like the last episode hasn't yet arrived :) Just in case you are wondering, I'm still watching the fourth episode of fifth season while typing this message.
The worst part is that I have also picked up their accent. I was talking to this friend on phone and I observed that I was pronouncing ‘because’ as ‘Bcuzz’ rather than ‘bico(s/z)e’. Hmm..very provocative (oh no…its again prrrvactve :( )
Oh god!!! I'm getting pissed off about myself. I've got lots of work to do and study, given that my interviews may be anytime next week or the one after that. SO, I guess, I should stop fooling around myself and rather concentrate on more important things. Anyways, the day is almost over and all I can do right now is to go have some sleep.. I should rather start working from tomorrow. Hope I do that. Yeah, before I go to bed, let me finish off this last episode…
Luv

No comments: