Loading

Sunday, March 12, 2006

life - again :(



done the interviews....flushed my mind and guess what?? All the crap that ate my brain once, has, sort of got back in there...lately, i realized that i've started complaining about everything in my life again...about my status (which apparently doesn't seem like changing from 'Single'), about my job and most importantly, about my future goals and aspirations...
the last part is particularly troubling because i've got too many dreams and its getting increasingly difficult for me to draw my life through all these...
I still don't know what i want to become...a professor? a political analyst? a social worker? a politician? a noble laureate? a member of the royal society? a Honorary Knight Commander? a philosopher? a globe trotter? or a CFO (aah...how much ever i brag about this being my life goal on my resume, believe me, its not that enticing, but for the money...hope none of my adcom members see this)...
i just wonder how people can form long term goals...i heard that some people plan for their entire lives...huh..i cannot even answer a simple question like 'where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?'...its so complicated for me...things 'Start my own company' or 'be a venture capitalist' doesn't make any sense to me....
so, what is that I want out of my life? I want money, for obvious reasons....i also want fame.. seriously.. i want to be really famous and popular...in the positive way, of course...many of my friends told me that this should be a effect rather than a cause for leading my life but thats how i see my life to be...and the third one is a very mature, beautiful, rich and understanding partner...of all, i want her to be rich. this is because most often my balance sheet ends up negative and my expenses always surpass my revenues...hence i cannot afford someone who totally depends on me financially...rather, i would prefer someone who can actually support me monetary wise(of course, only when i'm in dire necessity...huh...seems like i'm thinning out my own chances of getting married ever... :)))
other than these, i dont have any specific interest towards anything in my life...big houses, costly cars, fancy gadgets all make very little sense to me...its not that i dont care about them..its just that they don't inspire me in to being someone...
nor they are my life goals...
aah...this sucks..i must be good at something...
well, i think i need a break here...
Luv

1 comment:

Deepika said...

we both are same kinda person i guess.the only difference is that i want smone who can support me financially coz i dnt want to work at all