Loading

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Bloody Complexifier!!!



At times I realize how mighty dumb I'm. I just cannot express my thoughts to others without packing them in thick sheets of obscurity and frivolity, which, by the way, ruin the basic purpose behind my expressions. 'Intelligent', is what people think but I would prefer 'complicated moron'.
I think I have started mastering the art of complicating things just for nothing. A whole lengthy paragraph with words spewed over it like a splash of mud water covering the entire front of a white wall, but nothing. An unwinding thought, full of pre and post references to incidents both personal and global, but nothing. A long, complicated sentence consisting more number of prepositions and conjunctions than nouns and verbs but nothing. Lately, I've started feeling that my mind has stopped having any rationally formed thought. A central idea and many surrounding thoughts; before the central idea places itself firmly on my mind, the other thoughts just swoop in and start demanding attention. Call it attention to detail, I know only a pig would do that, my mind starts trying to place these thoughts in to the frame and miss over the central theme. So, at the end, you have a dog, you have a garden, you have a small bone in the mouth of the dog, the picturesque sunset, the thickly grown grass, the kissing couple on the next bench but where is 'She'????????? Sorry but ‘She’ has to wait. We are busy trying to place that stupid big useless lawn mower somewhere in here.
Hmmm.....such a waste...
Oh and btw, yes, i did not really convey the stuff I wanted to...in some other post, may be
Luv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

entra baabu idi.. okka mukka artham ayite cheppichukottu..

crisna da turtle said...

neeke kaadu..naake ardham kaaledu raa :D