Loading

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Adieu!!!





I'm going to miss you, i know that much for sure
I also know that there is no workaround; no cure
I started on this journey thinking i could make it through; i could endure
But now its just so tough to convince my mind, when my heart is all azure

You are the one, in this world, that I would love to be with, beyond any doubt
Your conversations make me see all that I know and all I that need to learn about
You dance like an angel and induce your charm, all along the route
I start missing you the very next moment you say 'good bye' and step out

I just love the way you look when you get angry and are in a mood to fight
The honest feelings in your face, your lips at times locked so tight
The grace with which you sway your head over to left and then, to right
Your entire face slowly turning a little red, which was till then, all white

I know i can never have you, how much ever try, i may
But its just some deep feeling down inside that makes me say
That you are the only person who can make my heart sway
And there is nothing i would not do if i knew you would come my way

Consider this as my parting gift; my feelings wrapped in the best fit
Probably things will change when i'm gone; at least a bit
But i would remember the times we had together and in my mind, keep them lit
And leave the rest to the 'Gods' and say to my self "as luck would have it"

Luv

Dedicated to that real special "lady" in my life. I'm so gonna miss her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really Beautiful!!

crisna da turtle said...

thanks, swati